Linx POWER Cybersecurity Experts
IT Consulting & Cyber Risk management
Linx Power’s Internal Audit Services are driven by a comprehensive, proven methodology executed by experienced and certified professionals. Our Internal Audit Methodology is risk-based, modular in design and can be readily tailored to an organization’s specific requirements and support both an outsourced and a co-sourced service model. It is intended to provide our practitioners with specific, detailed guidance through every phase of an audit (e.g., planning, execution, reporting), as well as, carry out the primary responsibilities of today’s Internal Audit function (e.g., assessing organizational risks, multi-year planning, Audit Committee reporting). Linx Power’s Internal Audit Methodology is aligned with COSO and encompasses operational, compliance, and financial reporting components.
Our Internal Audit Methodology also incorporates auditing practices commonly followed by public accounting firms and suggested by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). Moreover, it is augmented by an extensive toolkit of audit aids including:
· Audit programs (business process, ERP and technology specific)
· Industry-specific control libraries to benchmark best practices, complete with control objectives, risks and assertions (What can go wrong?)
· Training materials (presentations, reference guides, manuals)
· Audit software (ACL, SoD tools, security scanning tools)
· Templates (working papers, reports, management presentations)
· Project management templates and tools (status reports, trackers, MS project)
We utilize these tools to realize significant audit efficiencies and ensure consistent quality. Our clients have access to our methodologies, audit aids, and tools.